Due to popular demand, I’ve decided to help a small number of consulting clients. Read on to work with me.
Hi, I’m JD. I’m a senior associate at one of the largest law firms in the country. I’m on the partnership track. I have no debt and money in the bank.
How did I get here?
Well, a few things come to mind:
- I crushed law school
- Nailed OCI interviews
- Impressed partners as a summer associate
- Worked smart and hard as an associate to deliver outstanding results for my clients
- Navigated office politics
- Avoided lifestyle creep
- And automated my savings and investments
I’m not here to sugarcoat things or waste your time.
I provide blunt, practical, and actionable advice you can use to tackle your questions head on.
Here are some common questions we can work through together:
- How to determine if you should go to law school
- How to succeed in law school
- How to transfer to the law school of your dreams
- How to interview like a boss
- How to not stress about the bar exam
- How to create a killer resume
- How to maximize your summer associate experience
- How to land a great job out of law school
- How to succeed as a new attorney
- How to manage your time
- How to play the office politics game
- How to impress partners and ensure a steady stream of billable work
- How to say no to too much billable work
- How to stay fit and enjoy life while succeeding in your career
- How to make time for your spouse, kids, family, and friends while focusing on your career
- How to network the right way
- How to pay down your debt
- How to save f*ck you money
Need help with something else? Let’s chat about it.
My advice will likely save you thousands down the road and many headaches.
Here are my consulting rates.
- 15-minute consult: $25
- 30-minute consult: $50
- 45-minute consult: $75
- 60-minute consult: $100
Candidly, most questions can be answered during a 15 or 30-minute consult. Why?
I tackle your questions with ruthless efficiency.
Remember, 15 minutes of truth is more valuable than 100 hours of lies.
How It Works
1. Send me a short email explaining your problem and question.
2. I’ll evaluate your problem and provide an estimate via email.
3. If you agree with the price, go ahead and send your payment. Payments are accepted via PayPal, but you don’t need a PayPal account to pay. You can use any credit or debit card you desire. Please enter “Consulting” in the description during checkout.
4. Once I receive your payment, I’ll email you to schedule a time for our one-on-one teleconference.
Disclaimer: Sorry to be a buzzkill, but I will not provide specific legal advice or investment recommendations. Please read my full disclaimer for more information. Thanks.